GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions for participation in the EOS Snow Day 2022 that is organized on
February 11, 2022 at Snowworld Amsterdam
- EOS is not liable for any damage to, theft of or loss of property of the participant.
- Any damage caused to third parties (e.g. location, equipment, etc.) must be
compensated for by the participant.
- Cancellation is not possible after the paid amount of €38.45 unless there are good
reasons to do so. In case of a valid reason (which is determined by the committee and
the board without any discussion being possible) a refund is possible provided that a
replacement participant is found who is suitable for the trip (to be judged by EOS).
Exceptions may be made in extraordinary circumstances. The EOS Board 2021-2022
will decide on this and no discussion is possible on this decision.
- The committee reserves the right to make any price changes.
- A participant who causes or may cause such nuisance or inconvenience that the
proper execution of a trip is or may be greatly hindered by it, may be excluded from
(continuing) the trip by the committee or the board.
- EOS sees it as its duty to keep risks to a minimum, but the participant himself bears
these risks. Participants should therefore be alert to safety at all times and are
responsible for their own behaviour.